You guys are crazy doing snow angels in your swimming suits!!! It looks like everyone got a lot of good loot. I'm glad you guys had such a fun Christmas. Love you all.
Only in Utah would they do that!!! Are they really related to me?? We'll be up to about a chily 65 degrees this afternoon so may have to turn on the heat--ha. Seriously, guess you all know how to have a good time--to each his own, as they say. HAPPY NEW YEAR Love Grandma
Maxine - - It is so fun to see pictures of your family. It's been a long time!!! You all look happy and healthy and I hope this is so! Love, Tina (your cousin) Take a look at my blog, if you'd like www.lincolnandtina.blogspot.com and leave a message!
Maxine, wow where does the time go. I love your pictures and it looks like you are a grandma double wow. Hope you don't mind but I have linked my blog with yours. Like Tina, feel free to visit my blog.
6 comments:
You guys are crazy doing snow angels in your swimming suits!!! It looks like everyone got a lot of good loot. I'm glad you guys had such a fun Christmas. Love you all.
Hot tub - then snow angels. Looks great, but not for us Californians.
Only in Utah would they do that!!! Are they really related to me?? We'll be up to about a chily 65 degrees this afternoon so may have to turn on the heat--ha.
Seriously, guess you all know how to have a good time--to each his own, as they say. HAPPY NEW YEAR
Love Grandma
Maxine - - It is so fun to see pictures of your family. It's been a long time!!! You all look happy and healthy and I hope this is so! Love, Tina (your cousin) Take a look at my blog, if you'd like www.lincolnandtina.blogspot.com and leave a message!
Maxine, wow where does the time go. I love your pictures and it looks like you are a grandma double wow. Hope you don't mind but I have linked my blog with yours. Like Tina, feel free to visit my blog.
Your blog looks fun. You should check our blog out.
kyoungfamily.blogspot.com
Post a Comment