Wednesday, March 12, 2008
This week Devan is home on spring break. Well, he was home but decided to take a road trip to find some hot weather. Kristan made a presentation for a new product in her marketing class. Her teacher loved it and wanted her to continue on with it and produce a new product. Kyle is going to state competition to sing with a small group. He just asked Kaitlin to prom last night . Brandan is starting spring soccer this week. He loves to stay busy. He is also registering for jr high and he wants to test into some of the better classes. He is really an ambitious boy. I have started running again. I started by running half of each lap of our 12 lap/mile track for a mile. I had gotten quite out of shape. I am now running 4 full laps (1/3 mile) before I have to walk one. I can get more than a mile and a half in before I want to stop. It is almost getting fun, and I am defenitely feeling a lot better now that I get a little exercise. Scott is working hard on some marketing plans and has been playing racquet ball a lot. Scott is starting to love skiing. I think that we have a ski bum on our hands. We plan to go to zions canyon on easter weekend, so that should be a lot of fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Love all the pictures! Sounds like the Glazier family is busy and happy!
You guys sure sound like your staying busy and having fun. Congratulations to everyone on all of your accomplishments. We sure miss being a part of your activities.
Post a Comment